CP steam locomotive No. 2000 was a 4-8-0 built by the Schnectady Locomotive Works, as a 2-cylinder cross compound and placed into service in October of 1892. The locomotive was renumbered to 2847 in 1901, and scrapped in 1950.
Original measurements: 1 photographic print mounted on 5-1/4 x 8-1/2 in. board; 4-3/4 x 7-5/8 in.
Rights are owned by California State Railroad Museum. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owner. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.