View looking southeast, from water tank on top of Planing Mill. The buildings from left are: Car Shop 3, stack of Powerhouse, Machine Shop. The print can be dated prior to the fire of November 1898 when the water tank was destroyed.
Original measurements: 1 photographic print; 4-5/8 x 7-5/8 in.
Rights are owned by California State Railroad Museum. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owner. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.