View looking northeast from roof of new station. The old station (completed in 1879) is still standing. The new station was dedicated February 27, 1926. Other structures include the Motor Car Shop with motor cars being used as buildings, the south facade of the Boiler Shop, and the 3-story Office Building with palm trees in front.
Original measurements: 1 photographic print; 7-3/4 x 9-5/8 in.
Rights are owned by California State Railroad Museum. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owner. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.