The Oakland, Antioch & Eastern Railway, a standard gauge electric line, was incorporated March 28, 1911. It opened for traffic to Sacramento on September 3, 1913. The OA&E was sold to the San Francisco-Sacramento Railroad Company on January 26, 1920.
Original measurements: 1 picture; 8 x 16 in.
Rights are owned by California State Railroad Museum. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owner. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.