Built by the Danforth Locomotive and Machine Company, this 4-6-0 steam locomotive was outshopped April 1868 and placed into service November 5, 1868. It was renumbered to 1543 in 1891, and scrapped May 1903.
Original measurements: 1 photographic print; 5 x 7-1/2 in.
Rights are owned by California State Railroad Museum. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owner. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.