East side of Western Pacific's Sacramento one-story Mission Revival-style station completed in October of 1909. It opened for freight service on December 9, 1909, and passenger service August 22, 1910 when the first passenger train passed through Sacramento en route to Oakland. The building faces J Street between 19th Street and the Union Pacific Railroad (formerly Western Pacific) tracks and is now the Old Spaghetti Factory restaurant. Willis Polk designed the bulding.
Original measurements: 1 photographic print; 6-1/2 x 8-1/4 in.
Rights are owned by California State Railroad Museum. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owner. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.